ThinIce is a theme engine for GTK+. Download,
install and play.
2003-02-03: ThinIce 2.0.2 released!
- Color changes for buttons / menu items
- Now ships with a *.pc (pkgconfig)
- Fixes for missing pixels on notebook tabs
2002-06-08: ThinIce 2.0.1 released!
- Arrow stuff changed
- Scrollbars one pixel thinner, much better for centering stuff
- Paned dots can now be none/some (5)/all the way.
- Should be ok with python/perl/foo bindings now.
2002-03-11: ThinIce 2.0.0 - "Plask i baljan" released!
2001-04-08: ThinIce 1.0.4, GEGL edition was released at GUADEC!
- Some more configurability, some more docs, some cleanups...
- Much cooler release name (actually, I haven't had one before..)
2000-02-21: Development has been reincarnated...
- More configurability of the handles (see pic for some stuff), separate for scrollbars and the end knobs for example.
- No more hardcoded white entryboxes
1.0.3 has been released!
- Fixed some libtool voodoo to make it work with perl-gtk, python-gtk etc.. (see the Debian bug entry)
- Updated to libtool 1.3.2
- Changed color-format from floats to more sane #rrggbb
- Added a .spec file
- Removed font from gtkrc to be nicer to the theme selector
1.0.2 has been released!
- Some portability stuff was fixed and an updated libtool (1.2f) to give you nicer .so's.
1.0.1 has been released!
- An ugly arrow-drawing bug was fixed and some radio-button tweaks were made...
1.0.0 has been released!
- Fixed more background pixmap stuff.. should accept background pixmaps (see here for an example) just as well as the default theme...
0.5.0 has been released!
- Some background pixmap issues have been resolved (still not 100% correct)
The default gtkrc does not use pixmaps, so it's only a problem for those to add pixmap themselves.
Teaser (click on link for fullscreen shot):
See sourceforge page for other details.
Tomas Ögren <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tim P. Gerla <email@example.com>